Teaching is tough. Vooks can help with Quality Screen Time.
Being a teacher is a demanding job—and one of the most important ones. But faced with limited time, resources, and support, it’s an uphill battle achieving the crucial goals you’ve set for yourself and your students.
We get it because we’re teachers, too. Many of us here at Vooks were or currently are educators who intimately understand both the joys and struggles of teaching. And along the way, we’ve picked up a few tricks…
Here are 9 of our favorite ways teachers can use Vooks in their classroom routines:
• In small group or individual read-alouds
• Choral reading to encourage full-class participation
• At snack time as educational entertainment
• As a non-stimulating quiet time activity
• Fluency practice
• Word recognition practice
• To learn a second language with our bilingual titles
• As art and music activities using our complementary resources
• To build your class parent community through active at-home use (parent can be as engaged as they would like)
BONUS: Did you know you can download stories in our app to watch without internet? Try it now!
Ready to get started? So are we!
Got a Vooks teaching hack? Share it on Instagram and tag @vooks and #vooksteacher to help the entire Vooks teacher community!